Thanks for your interest in submitting a guest post to Write Your Revolution!
I am currently offering between 1-2 guest post spots each month to qualified bloggers and freelance writers. The guidelines below outline what I’m looking for and how you can get your post considered, so please start by reading this information (writers who ask questions I’ve already answered make me grouchy!).
If your post is ultimately accepted, you’ll be paid $50 for your work via Paypal. I’m looking forward to working with you to create some fresh new content for the Write Your Revolution community!
- This blog focuses on tips for freelance web content writers. That means that your post needs to relate to this subject – whether you discuss writing techniques, web marketing practices for writers or some other similar topic that’s specific to online writers. I do not accept guest posts that are written for the sole purpose of securing a backlink for some unrelated website.
- Posts must provide valuable information to the Write Your Revolution community. Because I’m offering an extremely limited number of guest posting spots, I’m not looking for articles that rehash advice that’s been given elsewhere. Post ideas that feature personal stories, lessons and examples are especially desirable.
- As you might expect on a blog that’s written for professional writers, posts should be well-written and free from errors. Beyond that, your post should be fun to read! Be original, be exciting and be unique – there’s no room here for boring writers!
- If you’re interested in being considered for a guest post spot, please send completed drafts that meet the criteria described below to email@example.com.
- I will let you know within one week if your article has been accepted for publication. Depending on the volume of submissions I’m dealing with, I may or may not have time to notify those whose submissions aren’t accepted.
- If you do not hear back from me within one week of submitting your draft, please assume it has not been accepted and can be published elsewhere.
- If your article is selected, I’ll give you a publishing date. If possible, please plan to be available to respond to comments on your post on this day. Payment will be made via Paypal once your post goes live. (Sorry, payments can only be made via Paypal at this time.)
Your post should…
- Be between 600-1,000 words long
- Include a guest author bio that describes your background (35 words max)
- Include 1-2 links to other Write Your Revolution posts (when possible)
- Include 1-2 links to your own website in the bio area only (not within the body text)
- Not include affiliate links
- Be submitted in Word Document or Google Docs form
- Be original work that hasn’t been published elsewhere
- If accepted, be considered the exclusive property of Write Your Revolution